REPORT - Experiment Results Day 1

 

As posted in my Twitter Feed @SWARTHOS I have ingested the Qunol Sleep enhancement drug and I now have a report to file.

It is a peculiar smelling drug.  I was impressed with the odor upon opening the box.  A pungent smell not too unlike what we have on ancient Mars. [Kru Hundo//My life on Marz]  Right on.  So I opened the box and caught a whiff.  Not a whuff but a whiff, a whiff being a smaller amount than a whuff.  

So this drug as I have it displayed here next to the Essence of Man cologne, Right on.  Contains some bizarre concoction of unpronounceable drugs that I have no knowledge of yet I was fully willing to sample it's beauty.

Here is a list of the unpronounceable drugs in these capsules:

Valerian Root - Now that is right out of Elder Scrolls lore for sure. Right on!  I was glad to learn that this product contained Valerian Root. 

Ashwagandha:  Who the hell knows what this is!  No doubt it is next of kin to Zombinol, the drug made mention by Wade Davis in The Serpent and the Rainbow.  We all know what that is capable of and therefore I fully full on understand why they have included this ingredient.  I give another Right on! for the inclusion of this Zombinol substance.

WithaniaSomnifera:  Beat the hell out of me?  

Chamomile Extract:  This was obviously included in order to pacify those who want to feel good about ingesting strange substances into thine bodies.  

Lemon Balm:  I believe that is somewhat self explanatory. 

Lavandula Angustiolia:  I believe this particular substance made it's way off of a Star Trek set.  No doubt from either the planet Vulcan or something the Scalosians used on the planet Scalos... Probably to induce fast REM sleep experiences...

Melatonin//L-Theanine/GABA - sounds good to me.

Now as for my experience.  I no sooner popped one of these foul smelling capsules into my mouth and swallowed it and I was out... it was like some type of anesthesia or something.  I was out cold man, I mean I fell into the darkest, deepest recesses of the sleep realm.  Right on. 

I had some bizarre dreams.  I dreamt that I was awake and waiting to fall asleep, yet it was a dream.  And then I dreamed of this former co-worker who doesn't like me... I won't mention his name.  But suffice it to say, we were getting along ok in the dream.

I awoke having to go to the bathroom really bad for I had chugged down 16 ounces of water just before bed due to dehydration.  I felt weird man, as I walked back to my bed... I laid down and was instantly out again!  When I finally did awaken for the new morning I didn't quite feel right.  I felt like I was kinda out of it or something.  I walked for 30 minutes this morning to shake off the effects and prepare myself for another experience tonight.  

I would like to post some random persons review here that I found on Amazon:




They thought it was a bad experience.  However, this is exactly the sort of thing I'm hoping will happen.  Right on.









Comments

Popular Posts