CAFFEINATED TECHNO GIANT [soliloquy]

The speed and maneuvering comes from the electromagnetic disruption field apparently created by superconducting plasma-mercury and spinning it at approximately 250,000 rpm, this disruption field reduces the weight of anything inside by eighty nine percent.

Caffeinated Techno Giant.  For sale, 10 ounces, caffeinated hallucinogenic air for inhaling. That's 283 grams. 312 milliliters worth of product manufactured on November 11th, 2014. Use it around the home, avoid using near sharp objects, take it with you to those boring lecture halls or for added enjoyment try spraying directly into a room of unsuspecting guests.

He or was it I…  who dove from the balcony that morning, or was it during sunset? It was glowing all around me. Golden hues, warm breeze, caressing my soon to be necro flesh. But never before was or is it have?  Nonetheless never have I ever been more alive. That is, before my rebirth, my rebirth from the balcony that one fine autumn day, the day of the Dead, Dia De Los Muertos 2016.

As I fell from on high, not particularly high for a man made structure. Yet it was set atop a hill, a high hill overlooking the sun scorched mausoleum known as the City of Angels. I dove headlong, falling through the golden hued sky, and as I traversed the known, I looked, time froze, a woman, a man, electric grid about to transmit.

I fell, a billboard zipped by, Caffeinated Techno Giant, 10 ounces, caffeinated hallucinogenic air for inhaling. That's 283 grams, 312 milliliters worth of product manufactured for your enjoyment on November 11th, 2014.

The sun warmed my flesh as I soared.  Am I flying? I was!  Then, concrete, nothing so solid as atomic structure, yet galaxies apart when one is small and looking at the large. Impact. Nothing can be put here, as I was not aware of the process.  Awakening. I am now in the city of the dead. Its new beauty speaks to me in ways the living cannot understand.

I approach the building, a tower of stone and glass, the vault of knowing, the vault of consistency and well-being. She will be assigned to me. Yes, you see, that is the way it is here and now. That is, here in the city of the dead. I am rebirthed as immortal. I see things now before and above me. Things unseen by the living. Oh, you would not comprehend what is there.

Dia De Los Muertos 2016. Merely a shadow of things to come. She waits for me there in a tower of stone and glass. It is there. I will know her and therefore know myself.





Comments

Popular Posts