Finally Some Cohesion
I have many blogs & vlogs strewn throughout cyberspace. While they are all of a similar theme... There really is no need for so many... But I cannot delete a single one of them. Let's jump right in here and post today's newsworthy item.
While I was at the "Plant" this morning... Planting meaning the "Well" or "Compound". It's the place I work sometimes. Mostly my dog forces me out of bed at the crack of dawn because he enjoys chasing after a ball while there and barking at cars as they pass by.
So... This morning I looked out toward the East and noticed an unusually funnel type shape ejecting from a cloud. I took this photo albeit a bit after the wind blew it around:
Alright, that doesn't look so great. It was quite a site 10 minutes before this photo was taken. I've seen photos like this before where people say UFO's have blasted through the cloud, leaving a strange spiral wake behind.
I then looked to the Western sky and saw what I thought at first to be a commercial airliner moving North but at a much higher speed than what they usually appear to be going. It was pretty far away and mostly appeared to be black and somewhat wedged shape. I watched it out of curiosity as it moved quickly from left to right, far off in the distance... Nothing strange really but then it suddenly came to a complete stop!
After it stopped, it remained stationary in the sky before beginning to move again, this time away from me in a westerly direction and disappearing into a cloud bank. Unfortunately I didn't think to use my camera because at first I figured it to be a very fast moving airplane... but the fact that it stopped in mid air and just hovered there indicated that it was not any airplane we know of!
Here is the lousy photo I took of the Western sky, shortly after witnessing the aircraft event... There is nothing to see in this photo, I include it for reference purposes only:
We are in September. Coming up on the 6th anniversary of the 26 September 2015 Black Triangle sighting I had in my backyard... I will share that story again as the anniversary date draws nearer. I believe they are back in our skies again.
I did attempt mental telepathy to no avail. However, when I began my mental telepathy attempt, that is also when it stopped and began to hover. I don't know if that means anything or not.



Comments
Post a Comment